My Demo Reel





                                                                   

Andy Le Cocq _ Star Wars EpVIII _ Animation Reel from Andy Le Cocq on Vimeo.




jeudi 3 mai 2012

Meet Barney !

Hey Fellas !
This is Barney , a new character design , well new..... I just kept on working on a old doodle of a face I did months ago , remember this one ? 






But I really liked that guy, so I tweaked a lil bit of his face, made his body , put some colors and guess what , I even made him in 3D ( not complety done yet, still a WIP )!!
What I really would like is to be able to present soon or later a 2D portfolio , but I still need to draw and paint , practise, practise again and finally get more stuffs to build a proper one !
So stay tuned more to come . please enjoy !









Thank you for reading/watching !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire